Sunday, May 6, 2007

welcome

Welcome to my blog!
Almost two years ago, my husband and I decided that we wanted to quit our jobs, move overseas, and start a business. In order to do that, we needed to save up (a year's worth of) money so that we would have something to live off of while the business was getting up off the ground.
The money has been saved and I feel so grateful for the opportunity to really give starting a business a full shot, without all the pesky distractions that come with a "real job".
I'm starting this blog because I want to help other people to have this same opportunity.
We've saved our money and moved overseas, but haven't quite started the business yet (though we have done a lot of thinking about it...). So you'll get to join me on that journey as well.
I sincerely hope that you will find what I have to say useful.
Love,
Shannon

1 comments:

GolbGuru said...

Hajimemashita Sensei! Watashiwa little nihongo ga wakarimashita. :)